almost 50 pounds (finally in the 100s!!!!) with photos!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Holy moly. Honestly I never ever thought this all would happen.

I'm not really active on here... I check in every once in a while but it's probably been almost a year since I last showed up.

But, here I am again! And I made it under 200 pounds. I have no idea how that happened.

Okay, I guess I do. I started working out regularly for the first time in my entire life. I focus more on exercise because I'm so busy that it's often difficult for me to focus as much on calorie intake as I need to.

I lost pretty consistently over the summer and since going back to school it's trailed off a little bit, but I haven't gained. I lost about 15 pounds this summer and another 10 or so since I got back to school in august.

Also, so far I've gone from a size 18 in jeans to a size 14... and I actually squeezed into a 12 the other day! And I'm about a 12 now in tops, too. Ahhh!

Here are my lovely photos from a year and a half ago, at my highest weight (246)

And, here I am now! These pictures are all me between 198-202ish. I'm busy, I don't have a lot of time for photos!

Yes, I have a little bit of a lazy eye going, but I would like to point out that I HAVE COLLARBONES. WTF? Where did those come from? I have never ever ever in my life seen my collarbones. Ever.

And finally, this is a picture from a few days ago. I don't think I really realized until now how much weight I've lost in my face.

I've never considered myself attractive whatsoever. I avoid mirrors like the plague. I hate hate HATE seeing candid photos of myself because I always have a double chin and just look so fat all the time. But... that's getting better. In fact, I actually really like that picture!

So this semester's finals are almost over and I'm so close to winter break! I have a whole month off from school and I plan on losing 10 pounds over break.

ALSO, I'm about two weeks away from my 21st birthday. So excited! I'm even more excited because I know that by 22 I'll be at my goal weight.

Thanks so much to everyone for all the encouragement and inspiration I get every time I pop back in here! You all are awesome. And seriously, if I can somehow manage to lose almost 50 pounds... then literally absolutely ANYBODY can. I have pretty much the worst self control in the history of mankind.
  • Incredible! We have similar stats, so this is really exciting! Thank you for posting, I needed this! keep going, and keep inspiring!
  • Congrats!! That's great!! You should be so proud of yourself!! Seeing your before and after photos are an inspiration.
  • You look like you are glowing with health in the last photo! What an awesome transformation!
  • WOW Jstanorangecountygrl!

21 AND BEAUTIFUL!
    So Proud of You!

• Thanks, guys!

I'm super excited to finally be able to post progress, just because I love looking at other peoples' so much!
  • An enthusiastic thumbs up for you!!!!!!! Congrats--you've done awesome and its an inspiration. Continued success to you.
  • Way to go!!! Keep at it and let us know how you are going along!
  • You look fantastic! From your weight and height, we're pretty much the same size right now. I never look that awesome in pics LOL.
  • The last picture is VA-VA-VOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! And YEA for collarbones..I touch mine all the time. LOL
  • You look amazing! And happy! And healthy!
    Congrats on this milestone!
  • Quote: The last picture is VA-VA-VOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! And YEA for collarbones..I touch mine all the time. LOL
    Me too!! I also stand with my hands on my hips all the time because I can't get used to having prominent hip bones!!
  • You look fantastic, a poster child for the benefits of exercise! Nice job!
  • You look amazing You should put that picture everywhere as inspiration. Congrats!
  • Amazing job!! Keep up the good work!!!