Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 11-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #1  
Country Girl Fresh

S/C/G: 325/313/195

Height: 5'4

Default My mini goal!

My mini goal is loose 20-30 pounds by new years. I want to be 30 pounds lighter bu 2012. My man goal is to get under 200lbs I can't wait to be out the 200's I have been in them since as long as I can remember and I hate it. I keep yoyoing and it sucks that I can't seem to ever get lower than 250. So my first mini goal is to loose 20-30 pounds. I have to loose 90 pounds to be at my goal weight. I want to get to 190 pounds after I get to that then I will start a new journey but my main goal of 2011-2012 is to be 190 pounds. If I loose 10 pounds a week then I be at my goal weight in like 9 weeks, but doubt I loose 10 pounds a week but I will try to.
Countrybarbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:30 PM   #2  
Fighting the bulge!

S/C/G: 186/182/126

Height: 5 ft 8

10lbs a week is a lot. Healthy weight loss is meant to be about 1-2lbs a week. However, I want to lose more than that. I'm impatient!
KatieLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:04 AM   #3  
Country Girl Fresh

S/C/G: 325/313/195

Height: 5'4

I meant 10lbs a month. I am impatient also.

I am happy to say that I have lost 10 pounds. and started walking again the other day. I have walked three days in a row. It day walking 1/2 mile.. Next week I will start walking a mile. I am happy with life and ready to loose this weight. I had set back at thanksgiving and had a 3-4 day thanksgiving binge, but got back on the ball on lost. I was so down when I first wrote on this thread I have been a member for like a month now and all the support I have gotten has been awesome and all the lady's on here have been so inspiring. Reading back over the post I have wrote in this thread and I am sad to know that I was so down on myself and only feeling piety and wanting piety. Through some the challenges I have been on it has been amazing. Thanks for all the advice and encouraging words it has been so helpful in my first month journey 2 onderland. If you like to keep up with my progress pm me and I will send you a link to my FB page
Countrybarbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote