Progress pictures (so far)!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Some of you may remember that last month I posted some progress pictures of my monthly weight losses. Today I took another to add to the collection. I'm down 8 more pounds since my last picture.

Since I started 3 months ago, I’ve lost a total of 26.5 pounds, 21.25″ and 4% body fat!

The first picture was takes 7/25, the second 8/25, the third 9/25 and the last was taken today.

• You look great!
  • Awesome! You're monthly pics are great!!
  • Wow. It looks like 20 of the inches came of your belly. Great job!
  • Thanks everyone!

Sinkemomx2, I wish it all came off of my waist! Most of it did (5.5"), but I've got a good 10" more to lose in that area. One month at a time. I'll get there.
  • Sandy...OMG...you look 20 years younger in your newest picture, and I am not even kidding. Keep up the amazing work!!
  • wow you are an inspiration. I can't believe how much is coming off your middle
  • You look really great, I can especially see huge differences in your face and tummy area!
  • wow you look amazingg what a difference !
  • You are GLOWING in your last pic! Way to go!! You look really really good!!
  • Way to go! You are looking good!

I'm sure you will inspire others as well!
  • awesome! keep going You are doing great and you look FABULOUS!
  • Wow you are doing really fantastic, well done!
  • Well done sandcar!!!! I notice the smile keeps getting bigger and you're looking more at the camera....almost as if you're happy to see it taking a picture
  • OMG....That 20 pounds looks amazing!!!! I agree...you like 10 years younger. Congrats...hope to join you in ONEDERLAND soon. Cheering you on...