8 weeks into my new lifestyle...

• I haven't made THAT much progress, but my body has definitely changed. This week I tried on two things- a red dress, and a Cal State Berkeley shirt that were both VERY tight on me two months ago. Now, they both fit wonderfully... I've only lost about 7lbs and don't see thaaaaaat much of a difference, but it's time to celebrate these clothes fitting better!

For the first 6 weeks, I ate about 1400-1500 calories most days (with about one 1800-2000 calorie day a week), and worked out for 30-45 mins 4 to 5 times a week. The past couple weeks I've been eating about the same but working out for an hour almost every day.

In Rome, August 2011, two weeks before I started eating better/working out:

Last week:

Today:
  • Mama mia! You can definitely see a difference in your face and waist. Sometimes 7 pounds does not seem like much until you see pictures of yourself from before you lost it, as you have done here. And since you lost it nice and slow, with exercise, you are more likely to keep that weight off. Way to go!

How did you enjoy Italy? My mother was born there, and I've always wanted to go but am so afraid to fly. I should just pop in a valium and just do it. LOL