BMI Drop!

• I decided to change my life exactly 9 days ago and I am already reaping the rewards.
    • I'm down 6.6 pounds.
    • My BMI has fallen by 1.33.
    • I have tons more energy and have not needed a nap at all (I used to nap during the day all the time).
    • I used to huff and puff and feel my heart pounding just walking from my first floor to my second floor -- now I don't.
    • My stomach was always uncomfortable with nausea, indigestion, etc. (probably because I was eating fast food and restaurant food ALL the time). Once I got past the discomfort of the first two days of eating more fiber and changing my diet so drastically, I felt awesome for the first time in a long time.
    • We're saving money. I always used to rationalize to myself that eating out was cheaper than buying healthy food. It's not. I would spend anywhere from $10 (McDonald's) to $40 (better restaurants) for a meal then. I added up my grocery costs and divided by the number of meals and snacks we eat in a week and it averages out to only $1.94 per meal -- much much cheaper!
  • Congrats! These are great things
  • Those are ALL awesome changes!!! Your hard work is paying off!!!
  • Awesome!
  • Thanks, ladies. It feels great!
  • I'm so glad that you made changes
    Fast food depletes the body of alkalinity. If you add a green veggie juice everyday, you will lose even faster because your body will have reserves to neutralize toxins coming out of fat cells.
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats