NSV: Size 8 Jeans (with a pic!)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm not going to say they're a perfect fit yet because they're not. I'm thinking I need to lose another 5 - 7 pounds before I wear them out and about on the town. But the great news is that I fit into them!

My goal weight is 150, but my bigger goal has been to get back into size 8s. I basically want to fit into size 8s comfortably, and then reevaluate my weight/size goals. Do I feel good at this size, or could I keep going to a 6? Do I feel like there is still toning to be done? Should I chuck the scale and focus on body fat? Those kinds of questions are going to be asked when I can comfortably wear my size 8 pants.

But until then, I'm just going to squeal about it - I CAN FIT INTO SIZE 8 PANTS AGAIN! WEEEEEEE!

• Well done!!! That's fantastic, they look fabulous on you!
  • Woohoo! Size 8 is a great feeling! You look awesome!
  • Congrats !
  • Awesome! Size 8 for me is like the perfect size to be! Congrats. Can i ask what brand jeans they are?
  • Quote: Awesome! Size 8 for me is like the perfect size to be! Congrats. Can i ask what brand jeans they are?
    Goodness gracious, I can't believe I left that part out! They're Gap's Long and Lean jeans! They're my favorite Gap style.
  • Thanks, everyone! I keep holding them up in front of me and thinking I cannot believe these actually fit! Even though this weight loss has been a gradual process, I still look at myself in disbelief most days.

Tuende YOU look awesome! Loving that Avatar - work it!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!!! I can't wait to be a size 8 again. You look great!
  • CONGRATS!

I LOVE fitting into size 8! Single digits!
  • Quote: Tuende YOU look awesome! Loving that Avatar - work it!

Thanks dude!
  • Congratulations! They look great on you!
  • Congrats!!
  • Single digit size! Congratulations!!!
  • That is really awesome!! That is something I'm trying to be able to do as well!! Awesome work