NSV: no more cravings

• Hi Y'all!

I just had a small realization moment. I no longer crave the bad stuff. When I started out, I had to tell myself in a few days, I could have a few snacks. Now I realize I've not had to tell myself that at all. I really don't crave any bad stuff.

That's a difference from not eating bad stuff anymore when it's right infront of me, that's going to have to be my next nsv. But just the not thinking about it on my own part is GREAT. I look forward to my healthy meals now.

Very happy!

So, did you beat the cravings? If so.. has it made dealing with junk infront of you any easier or not really?
  • Good for you!! I wish I could stop the cravings! I have a major sweet tooth! If I see chocolate, I have no control. I can't wait until I can just say no to it!
    Way to go
  • That is awesome! I am starting to get to that point now. I tell myself I can have it on Saturday. By the time Saturday gets here I am no longer craving it. I haven't gotten rid of the cravings completely on a daily basis but they are subsiding to the point I can ignore them. I can't wait to get to the point you have gotten. It is a huge hurdle and you should be so proud!