I reached my mini goal. Pics included!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi, I reached my first mini goal. Which is the 2teens! I am 219. I lost 25.4 lbs and 14 inches, in 1.5 months. I haven't felt better. The first pic was taken on Day 1, the second picture was taken on Day 40 (at that time a 22.8 lb loss) Excuse the messy head. LOL

• Congrats on your success! You are looking great!
  • Woo Hoo!
  • good job! you look much thinner already.
    I'm almost up to losing my first 20 pounds. I'm excited.
  • Wowza, the difference in your face is astounding
  • Does the 2-teens feel great? For me, the best part of your pictures isn't just that you're slimmer.. but you look happier. Keep it up
  • What a difference! Great job!
  • Thank you so much, NEMom, Getting Right, whitelikechalk, ahyessophie, pinksparkles, and yoyoma! Congrats to all of you on your weightloss. GREAT job!

@ pinksparkles, Yes the 2teens feel great! I have so much energy now. I can't wait until onederland! Yes, I looked so unhappy in that first photo. I truly was! I haven't been this happy in a long time. One of the things that keeps me going.

Once again, thanks for all of the wonderful comments. I appreciate it.
  • Excellent comparison photos! You're looking good and doing great!
  • great job!!! You have done a great job in 40 days! What has been your biggest factor do you think???
  • Way to go! I love a good side-by-side. It's awesome that you're smiling and are literally holding your head higher in the more recent pic. Keep up the great work!
  • You look Very good. I am 3 lbs from two teens away. But you look much better as you are younger. But I am happy with myself, as my face looks younger. I have actually attained the weight at my 44-45 years. Of course i do not look 45 as my hair has become grey and other signs of oldage. But my wrinkles on the face have reduced. I do not look 59 also.
  • You can really see it in your face! Great job!!!
  • Looking great! You can definitely see it in your face! Congrats and keep it up!
  • Thank you for all of the great comments, 2sw33t, Kelly585, Tuende, Puneri, Kurbain, and Mamaemj!

@Kelly585, I would have to say, working out religiously 6 days a week no matter what. If I am not able to do my workout routine in the morning, I have to do it before bed, no excuses or exceptions. My main priority is my health, I see it as my job.

@Tuende, It is funny you commented on that. LOL I laughed when I saw the two pics. Especially the look on my before pic. My life has changed so much in just over a month, in every aspect. I haven't been this happy in a long time. It feels amazing.

I hope everyone has a good day!