on my way

• Hello everyone,
    Decided to post my mini goal. Started IP diet last week and had my first WI this morning and am 5.8 pounds down I canno't believe it it is such a motivator to continue so my mini goal is to lose 25 pounds by my daugther's birthday in the frist week of november so I have 12 weeks to lose 25 pounds
    and my other mini goal is to be in wonderland by christmas, those are to doable goals and I truly believe with dedication and hard work I will be able to achieve them!!
  • Girlwithplan,
    Your goal is very conservative, I am sure you will loose 48 to 50lbs by Nov.
    If you can do little exercise, it will be still faster. I have seen IP chicks loosing 4lbs/week on an average.
    Good luck to you.
  • thank you, Wow really 40 pounds by november that would bring me to Onederland a whole month ahead of my schedule I walk 3 days a week for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. I will keep you posted on my progess
  • Great job! I am absolutely sure you will hit both of your goals!!! So happy!!! Keep up the great work and keep us posted on the progress!!!