The difference after 50lbs! PICS

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • The picture of me in the blue was in July 2010 waaay before I began my journey back this past march 2011....and the other in black and white is of me yesterday August 2011.
  • So awesome! You go girl! If you don't mind me asking, How much did you weigh before? Keep up the great work!
  • The highest weight that I know of was 276....i could have weighed more before who knows. When I stepped on the scale on March 9th 2011 which was the first day of my lifelong journey...it said 276. I'm 5'3 and 1/2...with a petite frame...so I should weigh 129 to be healthy. As of today I weigh 219.
  • Wow, big difference! Great job!
  • Wow girl you look amazing! Keep up the great work, your face has totally changed you don't look the same at all! I can't wait to see you at goal! You and I are the same height, the weight really shows on our small frame, my goal is also around 130 or less I'll have to see how I look and feel. But keep going! You're doing marvalous darlin!
  • aw thanks so much...yea i still have plenty of weight to lose but im still trucking...i have only noticed the difference in the last ten lbs. Fitting into old clothes and stuff...i am really excited.
  • Rubie, your beautiful face has definitely come out with your weight loss. You look wonderful. keep going.
  • Wow! That is an amazing weight loss! Congratulations!
  • You're looking fab!!
  • You look amazing, such a beautiful face. Keep up the great work!
  • WOW!!! A stunning transformation! Congratulations for your major progress to date! Truly an inspiration!
  • You are beautiful! keep it up!
  • you look fantastic!!! I have to say its awesome to see this because we started around the same weight so it gives me motivation to keep going!!!
  • Wow! You look amazing!
  • What a great transformation so far. Keep up the good work, you look fantastic!