Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 08-26-2011, 11:22 AM   #1  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

Default A big thing for me to acheieve!

I've been walking and taking my husband with me to try to get him to motivate himself as well since he's been talking about getting "fit" himself

BUT! I've been noticing that even though I'm "stuck" weight wise that I feel better and I can actually ALREADY see a difference, which makes a huge difference in the will to keep going. Usually, I don't give it my all, I don't eat ~completely~ on track, I don't get enough water, I don't exercise, basically I half a** it to be honest most of the time. But I would still lose some.

Well, we've been walking 1.5 miles per day & I know that's not a lot to some people, but it is to us. We've been doing amazing, it's better than nothing; on top of me running around cleaning everything all day everyday lol.

I put on my jeans straight from the dryer & out of the closet and they were LOOSE. LOOSE! I even tried to poke out my stomach and they were STILL LOOSE. I wanted to cry I was so excited.

After our walk yesterday I went to take a shower and when I got out I put a towel around me [mind you, a larger towel, not a itty bitty one; but not like beach towel size if you get what i'm talking about] and I put it around me to cover up while I was brushing my teeth and it COVERED ME. FRONT. AND BACK. I about hit the floor with excitement lol. I have wide hips and for it to completely close made me sooo happy.

Just had to share.

Last edited by omgzitsmiranda; 08-26-2011 at 11:22 AM.
omgzitsmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #2  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

great job Miranda, congrats!!!!

stuff like that is just so much fun.
April Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:54 PM   #3  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Love it when the jeans are looser! Great Job!!!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

Awesome work! I love the towel fitting around me as well! For some reason that is one of my favorite NSV's!!
Keep up the momentum, these mini-goals will really fuel your motivation to keep it up!!
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote