Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 08-08-2011, 04:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/225/200

Height: 5'5"

Talking Halfway MiniGoal Achieved!

Well, I've been at this for a few months now, and I finally hit my halfway point!! After a week of struggling, I finally got there and I am sooo happy!!

I can't wait to get the other 40 lbs off!! I've gone from having a BMI of 46.5 to 39.9. And wearing a size 24/3X to an 18/2X. I couldn't have done it without all of the awesome support and advice that I find here. Thank You all!!!
Bamber33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:06 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 286/265/180

Height: 5'8"

Congratulations!

40lbs is a fantastic achievement, you should be extremely proud of yourself! Well done on reaching your halfway mark, I'm sure you'll do just as well losing the other 40lbs. Well done
treasureBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:08 PM   #3  
Helping you succeed!!

Half way is great!! Keep pushing even harder and staying even more consistent than the start and you will make it!!
PersonalTrainer is offline   Reply With Quote