90 days for 30 pounds

• Hey y'all. New here. I posted an intro post in the newbie foram but today is day two on my 90 day challenge. I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds. I've lost 40 over the last few years but still have over 100 to go. Anyway, I'm doing a protien shake twice a day for 90 days to try and kick start things.
  • My significant other and I are doing a 30 pound 90 day challenge as well. I just hope you don't get burnt out on shakes. I hope you do well on it! I know I would never be able to do it! GOOD LUCK! Keep us posted after those 90 days and let everyone know how you've done!
  • Welcome!! Good luck with your challenge!!
  • Thankee thankee thankee!! I just hope I end up with progress to actually report! heh
  • Great start!! Finish strong!!
  • huff huff puff puff... just got off the eliptical. Thanks Trainer!
  • Best of luck!!!
  • Good luck! You can totally do it!
  • Y'all are so supportive here!
  • I miss protein shakes like woah! Used to drink one for breakfast every morning on my way to class. They're delicious and so good for you too!

Good luck on your challenge! It sounds like you're off to a strong start!
  • Can you explain the 90 day challenge???
  • what is the 9 day challenge?
  • It's a weight loss program with protein shakes & supplements. They have prizes if you have the best before/after photo/story at the end of the 90 days but that's not my motivation. I just needed something to help kick start me and get me back on the path to healthy again.
  • Quote: I miss protein shakes like woah! Used to drink one for breakfast every morning on my way to class. They're delicious and so good for you too!

Good luck on your challenge! It sounds like you're off to a strong start!
    Thanks! Why'd you stop? I'm so bad at eating my veggies that I hide them in my shakes. LoL