Just achieved my first mini-goal!

• As of this morning I lost my first 20 lbs! YAY! It might be a small thing compared to how much I need to lose, but I am proud of myself My first milestone was actually getting out of the 300s, but it feels even better now that I have a 3.4 lb. buffer... this mini-goal feels great. Today I am wearing a pair of trousers I bought a couple of months ago because they were on sale, even though they were too tight. Now they fit
  • Congrats Girl!
  • you deserve to be proud, it's not exactly the easiest thing to accomplish. Savor it!
  • Congrats! Twenty pounds is a big deal!
  • Congratulations!!!!
  • Way to go!
    Way to go! I love mini goals!
  • Awesome! Great job!!
  • Congratulations! It's a great feeling to set a goal and meet it. Keep up the good work.
  • Great job! Now next time you go to the grocery store or something, try to pick up 2 10-lb bags of potatoes.. :P definitely puts things in perspective that's an awesome accomplishment to not have to carry that around anymore!
  • 20lbs in brill!! I recently googles to see what 20lbs of fat looks like and got a picture if a woman holding a 5 lb block of fat - it was very motivating!!
  • Awesome! Congratulations! We are almost at the same weight and I hope to reach 20 pounds down shortly. Keep up the good work!
  • Woo Hoo!! Way to go!!
  • Awesome!! Keep on,keeping on!!