Oy 48 lbs and more than half way through my goal

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • The really sad thing is before I never really thought I was "that fat" but man I look like I lost half of a person! I am so excited!!! This is from 215-down to 167 current

• OMG, your belly is so flat and you don't have a muffin top AT ALL...you already look FABULOUS!

Congrats!!!
  • Thank you I mean sheesh it happens so slow you dont even realize how different you looked, I mean people would say wow you lost a lot of weight, but I thought from where I dont see it. I cant believe how much of a difference there is, im so glad I took the before picture!
  • When I start losing weight, my mom always seems to notice. Luckily, I don't see her very often, so she ALWAYS says "Skinnnnny!" when I do visit her (even if I still weigh the same. I don't know whether to think "wow, was I really a cow at my highest weight (since I know I'm still not 'there' yet, or is it the clothes I'm wearing?" It does make me feel good though when they notice.
  • Great Job, you look wonderful!
  • Congrats!! you look fabulous! Keep it up, I can't wait to see your ultimate goal pictures!

I totally get the not even realizing how different you look thing. I've had people not even recognize me and I couldn't understand why until I saw a recent picture of myself and didn't realize it was me until I REALLY looked at it!
  • Oh Wow..you look gorgeous!!! Way to go!
  • you look awesome! and i was reading u just started march 21st? so you lost all that in 4 months???? wow way to go you are deff a inspiration to me!
  • That is totally impressive!! Keep up the good work!
  • Woo Hoo!!! Way to go! You look great!!
  • Amazing! Great job girl, you're gonna have a smoking body when you reach your goal!
  • Great job your looking fab!
  • Wow! What a transformation -congratulations!
  • you look so good!!!!
  • You look totally great ALREADY!!!! Whoo hoo for you!