1000 calories burned through exercise in a day!

• I've attempted this god know how many times and now that I've finally done it I feel AMAZING!! I started off with my morning run, a long walk and some grocery shopping around noon, some pretty hardcore pilates after lunch, a spring clean of the house and then an hour long after dinner walk and I've only eaten 1400 calories! Not only am I immensely proud of myself but I don't think I've ever felt so energised in my entire life! Am treating myself with a long bubble bath and a honey face mask
  • that is so impressive! it's funny how exercise sometimes just makes you want to exercise more...i also love how enjoyable the exercise you get seems to be. you aren't slaving a way in the gym but out and enjoying the weather. awesome job
  • congratulations!
    that sounds like a great goal to shoot for. I might just borrow it.
  • @caitybates The run in the morning was what really kept me going, It always put me int he best mood and the fact that I do it so early always gives me the feeling that I can do just about anything that day!

@graterandy Ta much! You go right ahead hun, we can power through those 1000 calories together
  • I think it was wise that you sort of broke it up through the day. Doing 1000 all at the gym in one session seems like it would be tough!
  • Crazy girl. Keep having fun.
  • I have a question. How do you know how many calories you burned? Is an estimation or how do you do it. I would definitely like to burn 1000cals but how do i keep track?
  • Chooks: I agree... running in the morning makes you feel like you can do ANYTHING that day.
    I use to jog at the gym. Loved doing it, because when I finished and went to work I felt like I could run all day. I felt accomplished...

I miss the gym. T.T

I can use it again in the school year...
  • @Rubiehart I use the livestrong online calorie counter (which is amazingly easy to use and I just LOVE IT) and then subtract 100 calories from their estimation as I know that calorie counters aren't always very accurate so I don't want to think I'm burning more than I actually am and end up not losing as much

@kurisitaru I used to run ALL THE TIME but gradually I've been getting up later and later and so either don't have the time or I'm too self-conscious about running outside when there are lots of people around. But I decided to bite the bullet and drag my sorry *** out of bed at 6:30. Once I got back I just felt like going out and running for another hour!