Down 40!

• I am officially down 40 pounds! I had to check the scale 15 times and then make sure it wasn't rigged. Especially since this means I dropped another 5lbs since May 27th!

I have not been working out due to a cold, a tight IT band and sore hammy. I decided, what the hey, I'm off today, might as well go get a workout in and take it at my pace to protect my injury.

I stepped on the scale and there it read, clear as day: 215! WHA?!?!?!

I have to say, since I've had to stay out of the gym for a while, I really attribute this success to being on point with my eating. I will say that I do slip, esp when my darling partner brings home nummy brownie bites (at least they're from whole foods) but he's a slim jim and has nothing to worry about. Eating better portions, eating healthier "whole" foods and not licking my plate clean has really helped!

Wahoo, 15 more pounds to go and I'm out of the 200's!
  • On your 40 Lbs loss!! Yahoo!! Keep on, keeping on!!
  • Woohoo you must feel great. congradulations
  • Congratulations!!

Good Luck!
  • Congrats! Keep it up!
  • Yay you must feel great! i'm getting into the lower 200's too and it's so exciting! wohoo one-derland!
  • That is amazing. I cannot wait to be 215 as well! Congrats on your loss, you deserve it!
  • That's brilliant well done! I do know what you mean about the gym, sometimes when I am working out more I feel I deserve to eat more and wonder why I can't lose weight!!!

• awesome-congrats!!
  • that is soo awesome...I cannot wait until I am out of the 200's myself. It will be something that I haven't seen since my early High School years.