3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Success Stories > Mini-Goals

Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

30 lbs down

Old 06-03-2011, 08:36 PM   #1

S/C/G: 278/209/199

Height: 5'9"

Default 30 lbs down

Finally made it to the 30lb mark today. Seems like it has taken awhile, but I only started mid-Feb. I have also lost 21 inches off my measurements. I have to say that this is the only time I have really lost this much weight. I have been on millions of diets but never could stick with one for very long. Needless to say I am pretty proud of myself.

Wish I had some pics to post, although I can really only tell by the way my clothes fit. To me I still look pretty much the same when I look in the mirror. I tried to stay far away from the camera at my heaviest.

Its amazing what you can do if you really put your mind to it. I owe alot of this to 3FC. It really does help when you are having a rough day to come on and read success stories or see other people posting the same problems/questions that you have. So thanks to all of you for keeping me motivated and on track. I still have a ways to go, but I know it is possible and I can do it!

If you want something you've never had...you have to be willing to do something you've never done!

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't...I'm going to start giving myself reasons why I can!
sunlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
Made of Starstuff

Congrats!
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.