10lbs in 2.5 weeks!!!

• I never thought I'd get off my butt and into better health and shape but that is exactly what I've begun to do and I could not be more pleased! I work out 3-5 times a week and have been doing Weight Watchers since 5/8. I've already gotten a few compliments and I can't even begin to describe how amazing it feels when someone acknowledges the hard work I'm doing to change my life...

But I'm still having a hard time seeing the changes myself... Have any of you had a hard time noticing the changes even after others do? Ive began weighing myself kind of obsessively and I know that's a problem but I just can't stop!
  • Way to go!! Keep on, keeping on!!

• That is great!!

Yeah, I'm a totally scale-aholic too, LOL. I find that it does help keep me in line though!

It's hard to see the changes in yourself, but trust me, others most likely DO see it! I have been taking weekly pictures, and can't really tell a change from week to week, but I can definitely see a difference when I compare me right now to my very fist picture taken a few weeks ago.

Keep up the good work, you're doing awesome!