Putting my goals in writing...maybe it will help...
Hello there everyone.
So I am a 27 yr old grad student and I think it is time to make a permanent change so I am putting my goals in writing and telling them to the "world" so hopefully I can stick with it because I find that I have the hardest time sticking to things when I don't have someone working toward the goal with me. My boyfriend is/was doing a VERY low carb diet and the weight (15lbs) just melter right off of him. I on the other had barely lost 3.
After my low low carb trial I am going to stick with my usual way of losing weight. Counting weight watchers points and calories on my own, but if I have to own up to it on a "blog" then it is for real and maybe it will hep if I have people following me along the way.
So my goals for the rest of May:
(1) Stick with counting calories and DON'T cheat.
(2) Don't give up!
(3) Exercise 4 times until the end of the month (spinning/jogging/hot yoga)
(4) Hopefully lose some weight (but I'm not going to worry about that until June.
(1) Better still be sticking with this "life style" change
(2) Be on my way to the lower range of the 140s...specifically be less than 140.
(3 )Exercise 4x a week (at least)--with at least 1 time being running and 1 time being hot yoga.