30lbs Down!!

• Yay! Finally, I got below 300!!

Feb 27th: 330.8
    May 19th: 298.2

How did I do it? Not the way I wanted, thats for sure lol. I wanted to lose weight by not having to buy into any weight loss program, but I just wasn't losing the weight. For the first month I was losing less than a pound a week, so for 2 weeks I did the Special K Challenge-lost 9lbs. Then my friend had the tools for the 6 Week Body MakeOver program. I am on my 4th week and so far have lost 22lbs on this alone!

The 6 Week Body Makeover is hard work with all the food prep and only eating certain foods. Wouldn't you know that my favorite foods aren't included I don't mean junk either, I can't eat oranges, or citrus (other that grapefruit ) No salt, sugar, fats- nada! And did you know, that walking up to 30 minutes only burns calories, but after 30 minutes, you start burning fat?! I didn't know that, So I increased my walking to 45 minutes 5 days a week. On my 2 days off I do my 6WBM target exercises.

Why I am trying to lose (other than being obese), I am in a wedding, that was scheduled for Feb 29th 2012 but was told about 7 weeks ago, that it is now on June 3rd 2011. I was hoping to be way less than where I am at, but it's too short of a time frame. It use to be so important that I lose all my weight in the shortest time possible, of course if that was possible, none of us would have a weight problem. Now I just wanna look good for my 30th b-day in October.

My mini goals are 30lbs. So First goal down. I don't really have an end weight, or size, because I'm not sure how I will look at what weight. When the time comes closer I'm sure I'll have an actual number.

But for now, it's time to start on my next Mini Goal of 30lbs!!!!
  • Congrats Hey Patty!! It's a huge accomplishment that you've reached. And you soooo have to celebrate each one as they come
  • Congratulations! Keep working hard!
  • Thanks its hard work, and usually by now I would've quit, but it feels to good to have this weight drop off lol