Not much, but it's a start!

• Started being serious about my diet on Monday and already went form 216 to 211. Just kinda of happy. I need serious motivation though! Help!
  • Good Job!!!!! Any pound counts. I remember when I was 211. And I'm now at 199. Trust me, it comes by faster than you would think good luck hun!!
  • Okay you lost 5 lbs in a week and you're not excite? I would be, keep up with eating healthy and your exercise program and you'll do great!
  • Quote: Started being serious about my diet on Monday and already went form 216 to 211. Just kinda of happy. I need serious motivation though! Help!

yeah,keep up the good work.
    i just lost 6lbs in 2 weeks and im super excited and motivated.
    i guess the motivation has 2 come from you.like w/me having my knees hurt,my hips crack,back aches,feeling like crap,NO ONE CAN make you do it,you have 2 do it 4 yourself and realize youre worth it.
    your 5lbs is a GREAT START.just be patient and continue 2 work hard
  • Yes 6 pounds is amazing I lost 4 and I was super happy. My confidance level is on a high. Keep up the work. Any one know how I can use a tinker?
  • dont be too hard on yourself. thats quite an accomplishment, dont under sell it ! ;]]
  • Way to go!! Keep up the good work!! You are doing great!!