Halfway my goal to overweight category! (pics included)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all-

I wanted to share my progress with all of you! As I mentioned in my title, I have lost 30lbs and 30 more to go before I get out of the obese category. I lost with Weight Watchers and various exercises (30 day shred, some swimming, elliptical training, and weight training/resistance training.)

Sooooo happy and feeling a lot more comfortable with my body.

ETA: messed up on the title but y'all know what I mean!

• Congrats on your loss, you can see a huge difference! I'm curious, would you recommend the 30 day shred? I've been hearing a lot about it lately, and based on your pics it seems to work!
  • YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT!!!! Truely an insperation!!!!
  • Thank you guys!!

Pinkgirl- I love it, I would recommend it for any woman but it is TOUGH. I don't do it every day like you're supposed to- just every other day. I wanted to chuck it after the first work out, lol. It has 3 levels with modified moves. You also need free hand weights for it. GL if you decide to get it!

ETA: you could check it out online first to see if you like it. Google videos and type in "30 day shred video" - click on the first one with www.tudou.com in it.
  • You look awesome!
  • Wow, what a difference! Congrats! Keep it up, this is great inspiration =D
  • Wow! Well done! You are an inspiration to all, especially to me newbie in losing weight. Here's hoping you lose 30 more lbs in no time!
  • Wow! That really is a huge difference!! Way to go!!!!!
  • you look awesome!
  • Thank you!
  • You look absolutely AMAZING and you have so much to be proud of. The transformation in your body (and I'm sure, attitude!) is unbelievable!! Congratulations in making it to your halfway point!!
  • Amazing amandie!!! Must be all those challenges eh?
    Congratulations!
  • Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Josey- yep, must be!
  • wow!! what a hug difference! You look amazing!
  • Great Job!!! You're right 30DS is a monster when you start. But once you're into it, it's an amazing workout and you're pics are proof of that. Keep it up you'll get to goal in no time.