Below 200! I took pics and everything!

• YAY for being under 200 for the first time in, like, EVER. I actually saw my first sub-200 weight four days ago, but I didn't want to post until I was sure it wasn't a fluke. Today was 198.4, so I think it's safe to say...

ONE-DERLAND!

The first two pictures are in "neutral" clothes--plain, but shape-showing. The next two show the same skirt in my old size. I still wear it around the house, but it keeps getting longer and longer as there's less and less "me" to hold it up. I also included a pic of my mug.

Please excuse my craptacular dirty cheval mirror. I swear I cleaned it last week and it already looks like crap again. But the important thing is that the chick in it looks good, at least to me.

Edited to add: Stupid pictures that won't behave...hang on a sec.

Edited to add again: I'm about ready to sling my computer at something. STOOPIT Flickr...

Edited to add YET AGAIN: I'm leaving my previous edits up to showcase my pic-linking ineptitude, but they should be visible now.

During

• You look amazing! Congratulations on making it to one-derland!

I love the fingernails when pulling the skirt out. Lovely!
  • Awesome! You look great, and what an achievement. Go you
  • Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • Congrats! You are doing fantastic. Your face is skinny already and you got to keep your boobs. Lucky!
  • Wow, you look amazing!! Congrats!
  • WOW!!! You look amazing. What a inspiration
  • Congratulations!
  • way to go!!!!! you look great!
  • Congratulations! We have very similar stats (I'm 5'2, started at 236) and I just hit Onederland too!

Keep up the great work!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Wow! I'm really happy for you. You still look so curvy...but swimming in your old skirt! Congrats on your success.