50lbs down and only 5 to go!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • EEEEP! I am so happy, this week at my weight watchers weigh in I made it to a total loss of 50lbs and got my certificate I have been really struggling to get these last few pounds off but have had a great boost since joining a gym! I have just 5 teeny pounds to go now and I can't wait to reach my goal! I have been losing since May 12th 2010 and hope to be at goal by May 12th 2011 I originally wanted to be there for when I start college in September, but it looks like I can be there (and a bit below) much sooner! YAY!

I have put a before and after pic below to show the difference 50lbs makes:

• You've done awesome and you look so good! Congrats! Have fun at college
  • All I can say is: HOLY CRAP! You look *amazing*, and I bet you feel even better when you look in the mirror knowing how hard you've worked to get where you are!

It's people like you, who post your success stories, that keep me inspired and motivated. Thanks for sharing your progress and your pics!
  • I second the "you look amazing" statement!
  • You look gorgeous! So inspirational!
  • Gorgeous, but for the record, you were absolutely a cutie before your journey. But, congratulations, your progress is amazing!
  • Fantastic! Congrats to you! You look fabulous!
  • WOOHOO!!!!! Congrats girlie, you look great!
  • What a difference! You look wonderful!
  • Thank you so much everyone glad I can inspire some people x
  • You look fab girl! Well done for all your hard work. And that dress is gorgeous! If I had legs like yours I'd be down the shops getting myself one like it!!

Congrats
  • You look amazing!!! You go girl!!!
  • you look Gorgeous in both pictures....
  • Wow! You look amazing... congrats! Very very inspiring!
  • You look beautiful. What a nice jaw line and chin you have now too! Being healthy and dedicated to your education is wonderful - you should be proud of your hard work. Congrats and keep up the good work!