Onderland....

• So I weighed in this morning (like every morning) and I weighed 199.0. Ive been absent from the boards lately and I miss it!

(Started some mood stabilizing/depression meds that affected me negatively.)

I havent been under 200lbs since I was a teenager. This... is weird. Im happy for sure but I definitely sabotaged myself the last few weeks getting here. I told my husband this morning and he ran up behind me and picked me up and spun me around. Thats the best reward for this.
    Thanks for reading girls.
  • congrats!!!!
  • I hope you are feeling better and will stick around for a while because you are obviously an inspiration to me and many others! Congratulations on making it to Onederland! I think you deserve to do something wonderful for yourself. Get a mani-pedi and relax!
  • Hope they get your medications straightened out soon. You should be very proud of yourself!! I personally can't wait to get to onderland-10 pounds to go. Come back to the boards because you are an inspiration for those of us striving to get to where you are.

Have a great day!!!
  • Awesome!!! I know how good it feels to go down into a new "decade" of weight, so getting into the 100s after the 300s...must feel amazing! A huge accomplishment for sure!
  • awww, congrats
  • Wow, you've come a long way! And you've obviously worked your butt off (no pun intended...LOL!) Congratulations, and welcome to "Onederland!"
  • Wow, what an accomplishment! Congrats!
  • Heck yeah! Great job, especially with the meds medding with things. You're down 2 whole centuries! That's fantastic! I bet that being picked up by your husband felt terrific. Hope you get hauled around like a tiny person more frequently from here on out.
  • awww congrats!
  • Welcome!!! Looking where you started and how far you came that is an amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing accomplishment. Bravo!
  • Congratulations! You are an inspiration!
  • Congrats! So happy for you! Very inspiring!
  • congrats woman!
  • Such an inspiration, congrats.