1 week down and 1st weigh in...soooooooo chuffed

• 1st week into the diet and 1st weigh in since last thursday and ive beaten my own expectations and ive lost 10LBS yippppppppeeeeee,what an incentive to carry on,

my own goal in my head was 70 lbs to lose i want to lose 10lbs a month and i do it in the 1st week.

i know they say the bigger you are the more you have to lose but personally dont think that matters at all as its damn hard to lose weight whoever you are and whatever size you are.so im just going to congratulate every single person here who has stuck to the diet this week

way to go us ,keep up the good work
    xx
  • And congratulations to YOU! :-) And yes, it's true that the closer you are to goal the harder it is to maintain the same losses you have seen but it's all relative as well. A 10 pound loss for you can be the same as a 2 pound loss for someone who only has 10 to lose. Know what I mean? And of course I am not here to stomp all over your success but a few of those 10 pounds could have been water weight. But still --- IT IS FABULOUS!!

You are obviously doing something right and just keep telling yourself that those 10 pounds will never been seen again!
  • Congrats! Usually the first week is a lot of water weight but it's weight you have to get rid of anyway so CONGRATULATIONS!!! You can totally do 10lbs a month! I've done it during my journey and I know you can too!

Much success!
  • Congrats! The first month or so you will lose a lot of water weight but you know what its still a drop in the scale and that's a great way to re-enforce good habits. Keep up the good work!
  • Water weight, weight weight, I'll take anything on the way down! Congrats!! That is amazing and what a super way to start your descent!
  • That is awesome! I totally believe it is hard to lose, at any weight! I had a great week as well, I celebrate any loss and I was told by many people to never weigh yourself after any vigorous workout, where your muscle wants to retain the water. take the day off the day before your weigh in day....then just workout weigh in afternoon Good Luck on your journey
  • Roll on the next 10! Congrats to you.
  • That's great, congrats!