20 pounds gone!

• Been almost a month since I started a new WOE, and dropped 20 pounds. This weekend tried on all my 2x and 3x shirts, and gave most of them to friend and threw the rest in the garbage. I now fit an XL. Threw away my size 24 and 26 pants and bought 20s. My friends, especially the ones who want to lose but have no motivation or a million excuses are sick of hearing it.

Very excited for the day I throw my 20s in the trash and buy an 18. I have been over 200 pounds since I was about 12 years old so This first month has been tough but I feel amazing!!! Tons of energy and my major mood swings are (almost) a thing of the past. Never thought just 20 pounds of the over 100 I need to lose would make suck a gigantic difference.
  • Congrats! You go girl!!!
  • Thanks. I can't even begin to describe how good it felt to throw all those clothes away!!!!!! Lol
  • Congrats...it's nice when new clothes are a necessity
  • Very Cool! Wow 20 pounds, you are smart to throw out those clothes!
  • Way to go! But seriously stop throwing perfectly good clothes in the garbage donate them to good will or something. XD
  • I gave all the ones in decent condition to a friend . Everthing else got tossed. Didn't throw out anything that I would have bought goodwill shopping.
  • Good for you!!!
  • Double Post (my Bad)
  • WOOHOO! 20 pounds you will never see again
  • Good job JaG!!
  • Awesome! Keep up the good work(outs) you're obviously doing something right!