photo: 141 lbs down :) ... so far...50 ish to go

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I am officially 141 lbs down in almost the past 9 months. I actually don't know exactly how much I weighed in the before pic (I suspect it was a little more than what my starting weight was for this weightloss journey). I'm not sure what my end goal will be at this point... around 50-60 lbs is what I am thinking right now. I love how much healthier I am feeling these days!!!
  • Wonderful!!! Congratulations. I hope you're very proud and celebrating. Good luck with your continued journey.
  • You look fabulous! Great job!
  • Ummmm.... you look freakin' fantastic! Congratulations!
  • Holy Moley! You lost weight and YEARS! You look great!
  • WOW, you really look incredible. I can't believe you're 239! You're so tall, so I guess that's part of it, but you look phenomenal!!
  • Wow you look gorgeous, Congrats!!
  • 141 lbs in 9 MONTHS??? That's nothing short of AMAZING! You deserve a BIG congrats! Can I please ask what did you do? I'd love to be able to pass on your encouraging story to my daughter and/or friends.
  • truly AMAZING! you look great!! CONGRATS and thanks for posting... such an inspiration!
  • WOW! you look FANTASTIC!!! How did you do it??
    Congratulations on your major accomplishment! That is something to be proud of!!
  • Phenomenal work - congratulations!
  • Wow, you look awesome! Great job!!
  • You look absolutely radiant! Congratulations; your efforts have clearly paid off.

You remind me a little bit of Elizabeth Montgomery during her "Bewitched" prime. (I mean that as high praise, by the way, because I thought she was gorgeous. )
  • You look radiant. You were and are beautiful in both pictures, but now you look so thrilled! Way to go. You must be over the moon!
  • WOW...you look amazing and of course, we all want to know: 141 lbs in less than a year? How?