I fit into my "skinnier" clothes!

• My mom and I are cleaning out the garage, and we found boxes filled with clothes from when I was 14 or 15. A lot of them are regular store size larges, and they FIT! A hoodie I haven't worn in years fit just how it did before. I also found my high school graduation dress (June of 2010) that used to cling to my body and now it doesn't even hug my hips, it just goes straight down!

I've been lacking motivation lately and this was definitely what I needed.
  • O yay! I bet you're feeling great about now--I love fitting in clothes that haven't been worn in years, and it's even better when they fit even better than before!

And congrats on your weight loss to far--an amazing number!
  • Oh wow a size 14 at 220 pounds! You are going to be a size 0 by the time you reach goal. Way to go! XD
  • I'm not quite in a large yet, I can get them on but they're way too snug for everyday wear. An XL is perfect. As for pants, I'm in a size 18. I tried on an old large top from Wet Seal but it was REALLLLY snug. My mom thinks it'll probably fit in 10-20 pounds but I guess it depends on where I lose those pounds from.

I actually pulled out a dress that I wore to my cousin's wedding a few years ago and it's a seven. I used to think I was fat then, looking back I was being a total idiot because I couldn't get my left leg into that dress now LOL. I want to go back in time and scream to myself "you're not fat now!! stop eating that pizza!"
  • congrats and you can tell the difference.. keep up the good work!!! =)
  • You're looking great! Good job! =)
  • Congrats on the loss. I started off at a similar weight/height. Hopefully, I'll look that slender 35 lbs from now. Keep up the good work!!
  • Keep up the good work , it sure does feel great to have clothes fit that you haven't worn in a while. I have my eye on a few things in my closet that I can't wait to wear again.
  • Congrats!
  • Nice job Linssy! You're looking great. You can really tell you've lost weight; doesn't it feel great?
  • Thanks guys! I actually went to Old Navy yesterday and got a pair of size 18 jeans that were on clearance and they fit perfectly! I haven't been into a "regular" store size 18 in a long time.
  • Awesome!!