Finally new pants

• I finally went to the store yesterday to get some new jeans that I don't need a belt for. I was able to buy a pair of size 18s , I have been in 24s for a couple of years and it feels great to be back in 18. I finally feel like losing 40lbs is making a difference in how I look.
  • Awesome job!! That has to feel fantastic I wish I was in your shoes, I am so horribly inbetween sizes right now I am ready to shoot someone LOL. My current slacks fit me like parachute pants and one size down makes me turn blue and look like I'm about to burst Keep up the awesome work though, 41lbs is amazing!
  • Congratulations! What a great feeling!

But, Chantelle, how can you tell someone 75 pounds heavier than you that you wish you were in her shoes??? That makes no sense.
  • Yeah, once I hit 40lbs it made a huge difference for me. Good for you!
  • 40 pounds does make a huge difference in the way clothes fit.

I just lost over 35 pounds. And now a lot of my slacks are getting baggier by the day.
    I have to throw out at least one baggy-butt pair a week.
    They are too big in the legs and the butts are droopy too.
    Very funny fitting. LOL
    If anyone makes a comment about my droopy-butt clothes, I'm just going to tell them that it is the latest style in Paris.

• Quote: Congratulations! What a great feeling!

But, Chantelle, how can you tell someone 75 pounds heavier than you that you wish you were in her shoes??? That makes no sense.
    Monica: If you read my response in context, I was referring to her achievement of fitting into a smaller size. Yes, I absolutely do wish I was celebrating that accomplishment too - which is why I went off on a mini-rant about being inbetween sizes.
  • Quote: 40 pounds does make a huge difference in the way clothes fit.

I just lost over 35 pounds. And now a lot of my slacks are getting baggier by the day.
    I have to throw out at least one baggy-butt pair a week.
    They are too big in the legs and the butts are droopy too.
    Very funny fitting. LOL
    If anyone makes a comment about my droopy-butt clothes, I'm just going to tell them that it is the latest style in Paris.

Too funny! I want droopy-butt clothes, too!
  • Way to go! At the rate you'll going you'll be rocking 12s before the fall.