3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Finally new pants (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/227266-finally-new-pants.html)

LeslieWendy 03-04-2011 06:23 PM

Finally new pants

I finally went to the store yesterday to get some new jeans that I don't need a belt for. I was able to buy a pair of size 18s :D, I have been in 24s for a couple of years and it feels great to be back in 18. I finally feel like losing 40lbs is making a difference in how I look.

Chantelle 03-04-2011 06:31 PM

Awesome job!! That has to feel fantastic :D I wish I was in your shoes, I am so horribly inbetween sizes right now I am ready to shoot someone LOL. My current slacks fit me like parachute pants and one size down makes me turn blue and look like I'm about to burst :eek: Keep up the awesome work though, 41lbs is amazing! :)

MonicaM 03-04-2011 06:40 PM

Congratulations! What a great feeling!

But, Chantelle, how can you tell someone 75 pounds heavier than you that you wish you were in her shoes??? That makes no sense.

fattymcfatty 03-04-2011 06:45 PM

Yeah, once I hit 40lbs it made a huge difference for me. Good for you!

JOLINA 03-04-2011 06:48 PM

40 pounds does make a huge difference in the way clothes fit.

I just lost over 35 pounds. And now a lot of my slacks are getting baggier by the day.
I have to throw out at least one baggy-butt pair a week.
They are too big in the legs and the butts are droopy too.
Very funny fitting. LOL
If anyone makes a comment about my droopy-butt clothes, I'm just going to tell them that it is the latest style in Paris.

:D

Chantelle 03-04-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonicaM (Post 3742816)
Congratulations! What a great feeling!

But, Chantelle, how can you tell someone 75 pounds heavier than you that you wish you were in her shoes??? That makes no sense.

Monica: If you read my response in context, I was referring to her achievement of fitting into a smaller size. Yes, I absolutely do wish I was celebrating that accomplishment too - which is why I went off on a mini-rant about being inbetween sizes.

Fizziecat 03-05-2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOLINA (Post 3742823)
40 pounds does make a huge difference in the way clothes fit.

I just lost over 35 pounds. And now a lot of my slacks are getting baggier by the day.
I have to throw out at least one baggy-butt pair a week.
They are too big in the legs and the butts are droopy too.
Very funny fitting. LOL
If anyone makes a comment about my droopy-butt clothes, I'm just going to tell them that it is the latest style in Paris.

:D

Too funny! I want droopy-butt clothes, too!

niafabo 03-05-2011 06:24 PM

Way to go! At the rate you'll going you'll be rocking 12s before the fall. :D