NSV - New sweater :)

• Recently while shopping with my Mom I spotted a really cute sweater that was half price (a victory in itself! LoL). They were generously sized, a large also said it was sizes 14-16 and the medium was 10-12. I don't know my exact size, but I've kind of noticed I can squeeze into a size 12. I thought I would have to buy a large to have it fit without bulges. Mom, bless her heart, convinced me to try on the medium as well.

You know where I'm going with this... the medium fit just fine Most stores would consider a size 12 to be a large, but I love being able to say I own a medium sized sweater It's even narrowed around the mid section, my worst area, but it's snug around the hips so you can bunch it up a bit in the middle. Showed my hubby when I got home and his eyes got a little big and he said "That looks really, really good....".

Yay for small victories
  • Sweet what the hubby said!!! Congrats for you.
  • Size 12 would be a large? OMG clothes shopping is going to be such an adventure when I do finally get there. Last time I wore a 12, it was considered a small (of course, sizes 0-8 were probably children's clothes!)

Congratulations on your triple NSV - the sweater, the sale and the husband's reaction
  • Yay! What a fantastic feeling!!
  • Well done!
    How nice is it when you try something on and it's just too big.
  • Thanks everyone! I decided to wear the sweater today and I love it