A Big Day for Losing

• I have been on a low fat, low carb, reduced portion diet since April 2010, going to the gym with a trainer 2x a week since October 2009 and taking Phentermine on weekdays since July 2010 and today I hit 3 mini-goals:

I weigh 232.

2 lbs. less than my husband.

I've lost 10% of my body weight.

I've lost 25 lbs.

I didn't realize I would hit them all at once, since hubby's weight was a variable. I'm really happy. Doing the right things for you consistently really works!

• Congrats!
  • YAY FOR YOU!!! good work
  • Congrats!!! Those were great goals! And 25 pounds! I bet you are in a whole new set of clothes! Some of my clothes have definitely gotten a bit big, and I have been hitting thrift stores because I don't want to spend a bunch of money on clothes that I don't want to be able to wear in 2 months, ya know?

If you don't mind elaborating, what has been your experience with Phentermine? I am thinking about asking my doc to prescribe it for me. Did your family doc prescribe it or did you have to go to like a weight loss clinic?
  • Thanks FoodObsessed and elaine19!

Jennie527, fortunately I have a lot of smaller clothes around, but a lot of what I am wearing is pretty baggy! I've just gone from a 24 to a 22/20 in most things.

I did a whole post about http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does...ermine-16.html here, happy to share. I have ended up taking it on work days and not on weekends so I can get better sleep then.

• WTG! You're doing an AWESOME job.
  • Congrats!
  • That's fantastic, congrats! Whoo-hoo!