Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 08-19-2010, 02:03 AM   #1  
Oh, you stubborn Viking!

S/C/G: 342/SEE TICKER/192

Height: 5 ft 9 in

Default Ugh to the max!

So, I've been doing really good this week, especially since it's my TOM, and all of a sudden out of nowhere comes this huge unrelenting craving for a cinnamon roll with lots of raisins and cream cheese frosting. I mean, I can almost taste it. Not just "ooh, that sounds good..." but 3 hours of saliva filled fantasies of a fork full of that warm gooey goodness...UGH! I made the mistake of whining to my husband about it, and what does he say? "I can go get one for you." DON'T TELL ME THAT! So I wrestled with my inner demons and sat myself down for a good talking to. "Lacie," I said to myself "Lacie, you've worked your *** off for months now. You're just having a moment. If you get that cinnamon roll, you'll probably burn your tongue on some hot frosting then where will you be? Feeling guilty with a scorched tongue to boot." Then I remembered something my sister's husband's mother told me: "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." I still want that cinnamon roll, but I think I'll settle for a Jello Mousse Temptation.
LacieRene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/ /145

Height: 5'8.5

Good for you! I'm craving Kettle chips right now, but since I don't have a car, I will have to go the grocery store which I don't feel like.

It's a constant struggle. How long did it take you to lose your weight?

Congrats on your progress so far!
Positivity101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:59 PM   #3  
300+ Chick

on your 62 Lbs loss so far!! amazing progress..forget about that cinamon roll and look at your progress you made this far.. Stay strong and good luck with your continue efforts!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:24 PM   #4  
Oh, you stubborn Viking!

S/C/G: 342/SEE TICKER/192

Height: 5 ft 9 in

It's taken me 3 1/2 months to lose 62 pounds. I'm 1/3 of the way to my goal! Yay!
LacieRene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:10 AM   #5  

S/C/G: starting size 18/ Goal size 10

Height: 5'5''

I am so proud of you.
ghost girl is offline   Reply With Quote