Ugh to the max!

• So, I've been doing really good this week, especially since it's my TOM, and all of a sudden out of nowhere comes this huge unrelenting craving for a cinnamon roll with lots of raisins and cream cheese frosting. I mean, I can almost taste it. Not just "ooh, that sounds good..." but 3 hours of saliva filled fantasies of a fork full of that warm gooey goodness...UGH! I made the mistake of whining to my husband about it, and what does he say? "I can go get one for you." DON'T TELL ME THAT! So I wrestled with my inner demons and sat myself down for a good talking to. "Lacie," I said to myself "Lacie, you've worked your *** off for months now. You're just having a moment. If you get that cinnamon roll, you'll probably burn your tongue on some hot frosting then where will you be? Feeling guilty with a scorched tongue to boot." Then I remembered something my sister's husband's mother told me: "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." I still want that cinnamon roll, but I think I'll settle for a Jello Mousse Temptation.
  • Good for you! I'm craving Kettle chips right now, but since I don't have a car, I will have to go the grocery store which I don't feel like.

It's a constant struggle. How long did it take you to lose your weight?

Congrats on your progress so far!
  • on your 62 Lbs loss so far!! amazing progress..forget about that cinamon roll and look at your progress you made this far.. Stay strong and good luck with your continue efforts!!
  • It's taken me 3 1/2 months to lose 62 pounds. I'm 1/3 of the way to my goal! Yay!
  • I am so proud of you.