3lbs!!!!

• I've lost 3 lbs!!! *crazy dancing* The Capsiplex is working it seems, I hope it continues!

And today a friend of my mother's stopped me in the street to say she was amazed at how much weight I've lost, and that I looked really great. Today I feel almost normal!
  • Wtg!! What is Capsiplex?
  • This stuff

http://www.capsiplex.com/?gclid=COO1...FVFd4wodswG85Q

A lot of weight loss supplements really don't work but this thing seems to actually do what it claims. A woman I work with took it for a month and lost around 8lbs. She changed little in her diet ( she wasn't dieting ) and aside from going for a run twice in that time, and her usual routine of walking the dog, she didn't do any extra exercise.

Seeing it work with my own eyes was an incentive to try it. I wouldn't buy something like that based on online "testimonials" alone. If she can lose tht much taking it while pretty much sitting on her backside most of the time, still drinking beer and so on, then I feel fairly confident it should work even better for me.

I go to the gym, am on a high protien low carb diet, but am plateauing now so I decidedto try it. I'm not allergic to chillies or pepper so I felt it was safe to try and it seems to be having an effect so far. If it does it's job and I'm down to 12 stone by the end of August I'll get some more.
  • Congrats!
  • Thanks

• Good job!