50 Pounds Down...

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I had to share these pics with you ladies because I was very proud!

Last summer, I was over 200lbs. This is when I started my weight loss journey. My boyfriend and I hiked up this really steep "dome" in northern Wisconsin. I was so out of shape that it nearly killed me!

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago... I went up to that same dome in northern Wisconsin and hiked it again. It was SO much easier now, it's like I just flew up there! I felt strong and confident and happy instead of miserable and weak and heavy.

Anyway, I have pictures from both occasions... and wow! Looking at these pictures were really inspirational for me because I could REALLY see what a difference 50 pounds makes! In the before, I'm not even facing the camera straight-on because I'm embarrassed about how wide I am. Also? My face looks SO different! I feel very motivated to keep going!

• You look adorable! Good job!
  • Wow!!! You look amazing!
  • WTG!!!! you look great and yes I can see a difference! Thanks for sharing
  • whoo-hoo! congrats! it must have been such a great feeling to do that hike again and feel so much better!
  • Congratulations! What a great way to celebrate.
  • Haha I totally get the hiking thing. At various (lower) weights my previous boyfriends have been frustrated at my hiking finesse/lack thereof. Hoping I can change that this time! It's a matter of increasing fitness *and* losing weight. Thanks for the motivational story!
  • You look great! congrats!!!
  • Fantastic!
  • Thanks girls!
  • That's fantastic! You look so different. I bet it feels great to not be carrying around those 50 extra pounds! Way to go! That's so inspiring.
  • Great progress! Congrats!!
  • Awesome progress! WTG!
  • WTG!!! You look great!!!
  • OH WOW!!! You look fantastic and beautiful!! You should feel proud!!! Keep up the good work sweetpea!!