Major NSV

• When I started my weight loss on Jan. 4, 2010 my major goal was to be able to wear a size Ten again by 10/10/10. I was at that time wearing 18W/20W in jeans and 2 X in tops.

Today I bought a pair of size 10 jeans!! They went up and buttoned and zipped! No muffin top! I am just ecstatic! I also bought a size Medium shirt and 3 pairs of pajamas (all my pj's were size 2X) and I got two of them in a size Medium, but the third Medium didn't fit - it was TOO BIG! So the third PJ is a size Small!

It was a very good day for me today!
  • Congrats!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's awesome!
    I like NSV's better than numbers on a scale.
  • Wow, congratulations!!!!
  • WOW, that is awesome and waaaay earlier then you expected! How fun shopping and fitting into those sizes! CONGRATS!
  • !!!!! Go Susie, Go Susie, Go, Go, GoI'm so proud of you. I'm still hoping to get a size 10 by 10/10/10.
  • Good work, I know how wonderful it is when you can buy clothes that are significantly smaller than what you were buying previously! I know UK sizing is a little different to US sizing but the day I bought my first pair of UK size 10 jeans was so wonderful, I actually cried.

Yay for you
  • Congratulations! That's so awesome!

May I ask where you bought your pants?
  • Wow, congrats on making that goal 3mths ahead of time!
  • Girlinwaterglobe, I got them at Old Navy.

Jiggle, you'll definitely be in 10's by 10/10/10. The sizes go faster once you get into 14's!!

Thanks everyone for the congrats, it was a BIG DAY for me!