It's my Get Your butt to Mexico journey

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have 4 months to get down at least 30 more lbs. I am taking it 10 lbs at a time.
  • Good luck
  • woohoo! i have a similar goal ! going to mexico! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • Good luck.
  • good luck!
  • Good Luck!!
  • Woot Woot for you attack those pounds girls.. Hope you loose them on time for you vacation..
  • Thanks for all the luck! I have a good feeling about it this time around!!!
  • You can do it! Where are you headed to in Mexico? I LOVE Cozumel.
  • We are going to Playa de Carmen - It is amazing! It is the 5th Girls Trip to the same resort...but only my 2nd time going. That is how great it is...we keep going back!
  • Quote: I have 4 months to get down at least 30 more lbs. I am taking it 10 lbs at a time.
    I have given myself 5 months to get down 40 lbs. We're headed to San Diego for a cruise to Acapulco the first of December. I have been calling it my Mexico challenge. I'm with you!!!

By next year I want to be at goal, and visit Playa del Carmen for a week! Went to the Grand Mayan on a girls vacation 2 years ago at my highest weight, now I want to do it at a healthy weight.
  • Best of luck to you I went to Cancun once and it was the honestly the best trip of my life! You'll be in great shape and have loads of fun too
  • Suerte mi'ja. Good luck to you
  • We stay at The Royal Playa del Carmen. It is adults only so that is a total plus! I love the cabanas on the beach where you raise the flag and a waitress comes over and gets you anything you want! Very lazy...but so worth it for the 4 days we are there!! Plus, it's only a 5 block walk to 5th Ave shopping. LOL
  • Best of Luck!

Keep motivated and you'll succeed!

Love,
    Anonymia