Out of the 190s!!!

• Yay! I have been out of the 190s for 3 days in a row. I didn't want to celebrate too early just in case it was a fluke. Now if I can just keep up with my workouts I will be unstoppable. LOL
  • Ugh, I still find myself tripping around this site sometimes. lol I meant to put this in the mini goal section.
  • count me in! I made onederland in May. Not weighing this week because of TOM, but having been on plan so hoping for good results when I get back on the scale.

The 190s are exciting for me. I am looking to get to 197 or so by June 15. I have an endocrinologist appt that day and would love to be under 200 for that - I figure with a different scale at his office I need to give myself some leeway. It's first thing in the morning and fasting, though, which is good. 196 is 40 pounds gone. And then I will be really close to being out of 'obese' BMI, my next mini-goal.
  • oh, oops, I thought this was the continuation of the last thread...
  • Quote: oh, oops, I thought this was the continuation of the last thread...
    My fault, posted in the wrong area.

But good luck at your goal of making it below 200 on the dreaded dr scale! You will make it!
  • Good job.
  • Thanks Sierra! I am getting there.
  • Great!! Congratulations
  • Thanks! This is my first accomplished mini goal so it's great to feel like I am getting somewhere. I am one of those people who needs to see results before really getting motivated but this time is different already since I now have 3FC!