NSV: No more "slap, slap, slap!"

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I realized today that when I run up and down the stairs in my house, that my stomach pouch no longer goes, "slap! slap! slap!"

It's shrunk so much that it's just a smaller bulge now that doesn't hang down and not some huge fat pancake blob drooping that makes an annoying, disgusting slap noise when my body jerks in fast movement!! It's been silenced!!!

Hee Hee Hee Ha ha ha! I hated that so much! Gone!
  • Woo!!!!
  • That is so awesome. Talk about a victory!

Dhani
  • congrats! I can't wait for that myself
  • I can totally relate - and it's awesome to notice that slap slap slap is silenced! Great job!!
  • congrats! Way to go!
  • Mazel tov
  • you are my hero
  • Thanks!! It's weird how one day it's just not there. Still gone! I came down the stairs heavy footed on purpose this morning and ran back up them to check! LOL!

I've been doing a lot more strength training/planks/sit ups lately with my cardio in major fear of loose skin after it's all lost, so I gather that's what may have gave it its walking papers. Can't wait til it takes the rest of the bulge with it so I can stop crinkling my nose in disgust at my reflection in the mirror! I'm so impatient.
  • That is so exciting!!! You are doing great and I'm inspired!!
  • I cant wait for that day! This post made me chuckle a bit, I thought I was the only one who had the slap, slap, slap apron going on. Congrats again!!
  • Hee Hee, thanks, ladies! You're an inspiration to me, as well!!

Oh, I'm just so fascinated & thrilled by many little things lately....bye bye to the slap-slap, butt fits more nicely and is more roomy in the bath tub, lol.......just so thrilled by the little things lately.
  • Congrats on the non-slapage while on the stairs. When slapage happens to me it just makes me sick to my stomach. Glad you don't have to hear it EVER AGAIN!

Keep up the great work!!
  • Its all the little things that make such a difference I reckon!
    Yay for you!! x
  • HAHAHA!!! That just cracked me up. Congrats on the belly apron no longer slapping.lol. I hope my will stop its slapping noises soon.