Mini Goal #1-COMPLETE!!

• Hi everyone!

My first mini goal wasn't about getting to a specific weight number it was about being able to run for 5 minutes straight. Thanks to C2K program I did that successfully today-running 2-5 minute intervals and a total of 16 minutes of run time.

i apologize if you have read this in the other thread.

I failed my first attempt at week 4 on Sunday. I tried again yesterday without anymore success and I just gave up.

Well I felt terrible all day.

I don't want to give up on myself ever again! I was so mad at myself.

So this morning after walking the kids to school and finishing the housework I jumped on the treadmill and made myself think about all the people in my life that have been terrible to me because of the way I look. About all those people I have never been good enough for, about the kids that were so mean to me growing up, about that one kid who kicked me over and over again in the shins when I was 9. And i kept thinking about them all the way through my run.

I guess I owe them some gratitude since I made it through week 4 day 1 because of them.

I am so proud of myself.

No one will ever tell me again that I can't do something physically.

Especially myself.
  • Congratulations!!!!!:d
  • Yes! I wish I had your endurance, but, sadly, I don't. I'm just a regular ol' walker. Good for you for being able to run! And good luck on the rest of your weight loss journey.

Dhani