My progress so far

• Hello 3FC! I decided to do a kind of photo timeline of how I've done so far. It's kinda long so I split it into 4 parts, hope that's cool.

I was looking through my external hard drive the other day and found backlogs of photos from 3 years ago, which finally made me notice how much weight I actually have lost.

Even though I know in the back of my mind I've come SO far, I still have so many issues surrounding body image. I still feel fat a lot of the time, and looking in the mirror, espeically just in underwear can be ****. Confidence wavers between sky-high and lower than dirt.

But comparing all these photos made me feel a bit better (even though I gained back some pounds last week) and more motivated and I wanted to share =)

• You look great! You have always been but now even more!
  • Congratulations! You look absolutely gorgeous.

And I love your clothes.
  • You're an inspiration!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • You are stunning, congrats and thanks for sharing.
  • Congratulation, u are gorgeous
  • Thanks everyone =D
  • You look great! Congratulations!!!
  • Hey honey, 'Mummy' here!

Good idea to do this timeline, I'd do one myself if I hadn't burned all my old photos, lol. I know I tell you this all the time but you look amazing now and it's obvious that you're much happier now then you were when I first met you. You do look stunning, little miss modellista.

Right, Mummy's going to try and see if any photos survived the purge and do one of these herself...
  • Quote: Hey honey, 'Mummy' here!

Good idea to do this timeline, I'd do one myself if I hadn't burned all my old photos, lol. I know I tell you this all the time but you look amazing now and it's obvious that you're much happier now then you were when I first met you. You do look stunning, little miss modellista.

Right, Mummy's going to try and see if any photos survived the purge and do one of these herself...
    Yay, internet mummy joined the forum! Thanks babe <3
  • Good job! You are a thin-spiration.

Dhani