Nsv!

• Well i measured my self today LATE in the day, so i imagine tomorrow when i do it i'll be smaller!!!

my waist went up, but i've been doing alot of sit ups and crunches.
    I started to Track in Jan

Start/Current

hip:46/43.75

chest:46/ 43

Waist: 40/39

Arm: 13/12.5

Neck: 16/15.5

Thigh: 27/25.5

Im going to post what i get TOMORROW morning!!!
  • Measurements are the best way to see your victories as the scale doesn't convey your proportion of muscle. Keep up the good work!!
  • Start/Current

hip:46/43.5

chest:46/ 43

Waist: 40/38

Arm: 13/12.5

Neck: 16/15.5

Thigh: 27/25

Thank you! Since i started to lift, i've stayed the same gone up one but i realize now! my body is STILL changing for the better!
  • Awesome, congrats!
  • Very Nice!! May I ask how many crunches and/or squats you are doing daily? Your stomach looks great in your picture! I have a sit up bench here at home and I have only started with a few sit ups so far, but I don't think I am pushing myself enough (ok, I know I'm not)....or with the squats either. Your tummy is an inspiration!
  • hey! thanks guys!!!
    OH umm thats me from a few years ago and i didnt do any sit ups or crunches, but i do 90+ every time i work out
    Squats its about the same because i do 3 sets of 15 and do about 2-4 different types of squats/lunges

What i did is i went through a few websites found a bikini exercise... and added a few things into it.. and made 2 work out programs so i can alternate everyday.. then add in the cardio for each day
  • Quote: hey! thanks guys!!!
    OH umm thats me from a few years ago and i didnt do any sit ups or crunches, but i do 90+ every time i work out
    Squats its about the same because i do 3 sets of 15 and do about 2-4 different types of squats/lunges

What i did is i went through a few websites found a bikini exercise... and added a few things into it.. and made 2 work out programs so i can alternate everyday.. then add in the cardio for each day
    I've been focusing so much on cardio....I'm going to start adding crunches and squats into it now. It's been so long since I have. No better time than the present. Should be like riding a bike! Noooo prob, right!
  • do it thats what changes your body the most!
  • What does "NSV" mean? I see it referenced here a lot.
  • none scale victory!
  • Thank you -- that's been a mystery.
  • Woot! Congrats on the loss. Keep at it!

Dhani