I'm on my way!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, I have just started this website, and I have a goal of losing a total of 73 pounds. So far this month I have lost 13 pounds as of today 5/7/10 So that means I only have 60 more pounds to go to get to my goal weight!
    Start 238/ Now 225/ goal 165... 5'9" I know I can do this, and I hope I can find friends on this website, so that we can help each other out on our way to a heather life
  • congratulations on your progress so far... keep working...
  • Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • Keep going!!! You're doing awesome!
  • Good luck.
  • on your 13 Lbs loss!! Way to go!!
  • Congratulations!!! You have come to the right place to find all the encouragement and help you need. You will be posting your success story before long.
  • Thank You! everyone that posted something on my post. I really must say, this has made my day that you all have such sweet words of encouragemant! it's good to know that there are people out there that want you to do well! I wish all of you the best of luck too, and let's DO THIS
    OUT W/ THE OLD---- N W/ THE NEW!
  • How did everyone get that bar (that shows your progress) on there post?
  • Madrm20: I'm the same height as you and hoping to lose about the same amount of weight. I've lost almost 40 pounds so far and it feels so great. I'm not yet sure what my goal weight will be because now I am more concerned with getting my body to look like what I want it to instead of the numbers on the scale. But there is nothing like progress to keep your motivation up!

This website has been my best weight loss friend. The folks here are so supportive and since everyone is in the same boat, we all know what you're going through and we all have suggestions to get you through the frustrations. Any time you're feeling like quitting or cheating, just log in and check out the goal and mini goal pics for inspiration.

You have to go 20 days and make 20 posts before you get a signature where you can post a progress tracker bar and mini goals, etc. When you reach that, you go to the User CP link in the purple bar at the top of the page.

Good luck and keep up the good work!
  • It seems like you and I have very similar goals...I know we can do this! I know that for me, coming to this site everyday gives me the inspiration it takes to keep going. Congrats on your success so far!!!
  • Hey
    Quote: Madrm20: I'm the same height as you and hoping to lose about the same amount of weight. I've lost almost 40 pounds so far and it feels so great. I'm not yet sure what my goal weight will be because now I am more concerned with getting my body to look like what I want it to instead of the numbers on the scale. But there is nothing like progress to keep your motivation up!

This website has been my best weight loss friend. The folks here are so supportive and since everyone is in the same boat, we all know what you're going through and we all have suggestions to get you through the frustrations. Any time you're feeling like quitting or cheating, just log in and check out the goal and mini goal pics for inspiration.

You have to go 20 days and make 20 posts before you get a signature where you can post a progress tracker bar and mini goals, etc. When you reach that, you go to the User CP link in the purple bar at the top of the page.

Good luck and keep up the good work!
    LouisaH-Thanks for the sweet words, and I'm so happy to hear that you and I have almost, or if not the some goal, and we are almost, or if not the same body type! I have to know what all you have done thus far to get to where you are! Also, do you think that 13 pounds is a good weight loss for a whole month amount of time? And Thanks for the insight on how the bar works

You and I need to keep in touch for sure

Good luck to you as well!
    OUT w/ old-N w/ NEW
  • Quote: It seems like you and I have very similar goals...I know we can do this! I know that for me, coming to this site everyday gives me the inspiration it takes to keep going. Congrats on your success so far!!!
    Staci816- It does look like you and I have the same goal Thats is great now we can help each other on the way to a heather life style, oh and a better looking body You have already done a great job thus far, and I think that we can do this, we just have to keeping moving forward. I think my biggest thing is when I start thinking to much about things or what other people may think about me... You see my brain gets in the way somes times and it drives me crazy! So, I know that I shouldn't care about that but easier said than done uh? So maybe you have some words of advice for me on that?

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck for every day, and CONGRATS! on your progress thus far as well
    OUT w/ old- N w/ NEW
  • Good Luck! You have to be here 20 days I think to get a Ticker! I think it helps after you get one! Which seems kinda Silly but I like My Ticker! We're doing a Daily Weigh In this Month. If you put May Daying in Search you can find the one I'm in! I think it's helping me knowing I have to share my weight each day! That's a good Slogan Out W/Old N w/New!
  • Also you have to make 20 posts...

You are doing great!!! Keep it up!