Another little NSV - Drivers License

• I just noticed after cleaning out my wallet that the weight on my drivers license is correct now! Even the photo on my license is me AT 200lbs, 6 years ago?; I never wanted to take a new photo because I was embarrassed having gained weight. I still have to get a Wa Drivers License, so now I'm super excited about taking a new picture! My face looks thinner now then it did then haha, maybe its just my hair is short, I dunno. :P

Then

Now
  • Definitely looks thinner!!!! you are awesome!
    btw- where in wa are you living? I just moved away but was living in seattle for 3 years.
  • Thank you!

I live in North Bend, just before the pass. Prob an hour away from Seattle.
  • i know exactly where that is. How do you like it? I think its an acquired state. lol.. I didn't like it too much, weather not that great and the people are what I like to call "stand-offish" haha just not very friendly. It is absolutely beautiful there though!
  • I like it. I'm still getting used to the weather and stuff though. I'm SO white now...I've NEVER been white like I am now. haha I always had a tan, so that part is interesting. I don't get out much so I haven't really had a chance to meet people, I only know my family and my BF and his family.