I have lost 50 lbs!!! I love saying that...

• I am so excited... I got on the scale today and it said 204 yea! I am so excited.
    So I have lost 51 lbs
    hubby lost 48 lbs
    oldest daughter lost 40 lbs
    youngest daughter lost 10 lbs
    so a total of 149 lbs lost since Jan 18th 2010 for my family of 4. This forum has been so important to me and the whole family. Thank each and every one of you for your help and support. I am not leaving as I have atleast 50 lbs left to go but I just want to say Thank You!!!!
  • That's awesome! You have all done great!
  • Congrats to the whole Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Way to go! That is awesome!
  • Congratulations to you and your family!!!!

Looks like you are well on your way to Onederland!
  • Congrats!!!!! That is so awesome for you and your whole family!! What a great idea to do it together and get healthy!
  • Whoa!!!! 50 Lbs Is Awesome. I Bet U Feel So Much Better
  • Huge congratulations for this big accomplishment! I am almost there with you and I cannot wait to be able to say it too!!

Your hubby is so close too! I saw the pix of your daughter's transformation, she just blossomed!

You're almost to OneDerland too! You're having so many exciting things happen in your life!
  • Wow! It is nice that the family joins on a healthy eating lifestyle. to you and your family.
  • Wow, that is great!!! Congratulations and keep going..
  • Congratulations!!! That's great that your whole family is involved, I'm sure it makes you more accountable!
  • Wow that is a lot of weight in such a short time! Congratulations to you and your family...and I hope you have continued success in reaching your goals!
  • Susieyarb~ Thanks so much. She is so happy now. She regrets not losing the weight sooner.

Thanks so much everyone...i come here daily and read and learn and look at the pictures, they help so much. They give me hope

My family decided to change our lifestyle together. I couldn't imagine doing it on my own. They are so supportive.

We are all feeling a lot better, altho its going to cost alot to get everyone new clothes lol
  • That's great! Congrats