3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   NORMAL on Wii Fit! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/200499-normal-wii-fit.html)

Priscatip 04-27-2010 11:10 PM

NORMAL on Wii Fit!

For the first time, EVER!, Wii Fit told me I was NORMAL! instead of telling me 'that's overweight'. Let me tell you, it felt just as good as I thought, hoped, prayed it would.

Weirdly enough, my bathroom scale still says I'm 160. BUT, Wii Fit says I've lost 8 pounds, and that I'm at 152. I'll write them both down, and be rational about changes. Or at least I will TOMORROW! Today, I will dance around with my dog and be NORMAL!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

Alicia87 04-27-2010 11:43 PM

Woohooo!!! That is awesome!! I am waiting for that day too :D Congratulations!!!

nicolejoy 04-28-2010 05:46 PM

Hahaha I love your post!! I ran out and bought the Wii Fit as soon as it came out- but then when I stepped on it, it made that horrible "Oh!" sound, like I surprised it.
Thanks for the inspiration- now that I am actually losing weight I am going to dust off my Wii and show it I can get down to normal. What a great goal :D

Onederchic 05-01-2010 02:13 PM

Congrats! I want that but have yet to achieve it hehe :D :hug:

Priscatip 05-01-2010 03:18 PM

Thanks for the congrats!! I hate that stupid 'oh' sound. There have definitely been moments when I wanted to throw that stupid Wii out the window, but finally, finally normal.

I had NSR surprise today, so I'll just add it on here in the mini goals. Today I looked in the mirror after getting out of the sauna at the gym and actually walked down the hall in my sports bra because I wasn't ashamed of the way I looked.
AND I bought new running shoes today as my 'normal' reward.
AND I ran an extra 2 minutes on C25K today because I felt like it.

YEAH!

MissKoo 05-01-2010 03:29 PM

Yay! I can't wait for that. I still feel like I lost on a game show when I hear that little "downer" jingle. Plus, that little voice . . . eek!

Onederchic 05-01-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priscatip (Post 3272440)
Thanks for the congrats!! I hate that stupid 'oh' sound. There have definitely been moments when I wanted to throw that stupid Wii out the window, but finally, finally normal.

I had NSR surprise today, so I'll just add it on here in the mini goals. Today I looked in the mirror after getting out of the sauna at the gym and actually walked down the hall in my sports bra because I wasn't ashamed of the way I looked.
AND I bought new running shoes today as my 'normal' reward.
AND I ran an extra 2 minutes on C25K today because I felt like it.

YEAH!

:woohoo:

Natasha629 05-01-2010 04:45 PM

Congrats on making it to normal on Wii Fit!!! I too made it to normal a couple of weeks ago and it definitely felt great!!! I just can't wait for my little avatar to lose her tummy and look skinny lol. IT's funny, I don't actully use the Wii Fit to work out, just as a scale. I know it may not be the most accurate, but at least it accurately measures your progress which is what I am most concerned with! :D

Staci816 05-05-2010 01:13 PM

I had to chuckle as I read this post and it's replies. I have to admit, the "Oh!" wii fit says when I get on the scale used to bother me, but now it's a family joke. I can't wait to have it not tell me "That's obese" when my BMI is calculated...that's so awesome for you!!!!!

vertigoskyy 05-05-2010 01:22 PM

Whoo hoo! That's awesome! I can't wait for that day too! :)

StuffedBunny 05-05-2010 01:24 PM

ha Awesome congrats! I'm tired of hearing "Oh! That's obese!" I mute it now. haha

Gamerlady 05-05-2010 01:27 PM

Awesome Grats! :D