NSV, pants. The best kind there is.

• Yeah so I went to Walmart yesterday and I wanted to try on some pants because well...everyone needs pants! So I got a size 20 because in my head I was like well these 22s are starting to get a little bit looser so I went in there and I look at them and I was like... "Well...they look a little small" but they actually went up my legs just fine. When I went to button them up it took some effort and I had a major muffin top and what not but they were zipped up. I mean they for sure not pants you could wear out and about but I was just happy I could zip them up. I looked at the tag, slightly disappointed that I couldn't wear a size 20 until I realized...it was only a size 18. I mean that's how the pants I'm currently wearing fit just a month or so ago so...that's kind of cool.
  • That is awesome! Congrats!

What does NSV mean?
  • Oh, that's too much!! I love things like that! Congrats

NSV- Non-Scale Victory
  • AH, thanks.

Dawn

Quote: NSV- Non-Scale Victory
  • Yeah, that rocks!!! Great going, isn't it awesome how fast the pant size can change? I went from snug 20s in the fall, to 18s, and now a comfortable 16. Gave up buying new pants. Better off buying second hand for now I think!
  • That's awesome!
  • Wow! That must've been the best feeling ever! Congrats! Keep up the awesome work!
  • I am so happy for you! I am still at that annoying stage where my once baggiest pants are now hard to button... which is the reason I've started here today!
  • woopwoop! Welcome! Thanks everyone it was a pretty big moment for me. I think I'll ride out the 20's in the 22's until I can get down to the 18's.
  • Wow that's great, in a month or less they would look fab...
  • Yay for NSV!

congrats!

A.
  • Great progress!

Liliann
  • Quote: woopwoop! Welcome! Thanks everyone it was a pretty big moment for me. I think I'll ride out the 20's in the 22's until I can get down to the 18's.
    You are doing great!
    That's what I was going to suggest - if you possibly can, skip size 20 and get the 18. It looks like you will be wearing it very shortly!